Saying Goodbye to Gossip Girl I made a list with all my favorite moments of Chuck and Blair (Ed & Leighton) through the years. I started with the Pilot and ended with last week’s episode The Revengers. There are even more moments that aren’t on this list, but these are a lot of moments that I thought were great, beautiful, funny, sad or very well acted by Ed & Leighton. Sometimes I picked a moment that for me was very imported to the storyline. I hope you enjoy it and leave comments!
Because this became a very long post, I put it all behind a tag!
1. September 19th, 2007 – Chuck and Blair at the ending of the Pilot – First real moment together.
2. September 26th, 2007 – Chuck wants to be a part of Blair’s deflowering, even if it’s a small one in the Wild Brunch
3. October 3rd, 2007 – Chuck and Blair scheming (for the first time on screen) against Serena in Poison Ivy
4. October 24th, 2007 – Chuck doesn’t need clues to find Blair in the Handmaiden’s Tale
5. November 7th, 2007 – Victor/Victrola – The beginning of ‘Chuck and Blair’ and a whole fanbase of #Chairleaders
6. November 14th, 2007 – Chuck has feeling for Blair in Seventeen Candles
7. November 14th, 2007 – Final moments of Chuck and Blair in Seventeen Candles
8. December 5th, 2007 – Chuck and Blair dancing at Cotillion after Chuck’s schemes in Hi Society
9. May 12th, 2008 – Chuck and Blair go find Georgina Sparks in Woman on the Verge coming together to help Serena
10. May 19th, 2008 – Chuck and Blair fell asleep together after plotting against Georgina in Much I do About Nothing
11. May 19th, 2008 – Chuck talks from his heart to Blair at the wedding in Much I do about Nothing
12. August 3rd, 2008 – Ed & Leighton at the Teen Choice Awards 2008. Gossip Girl wins TV Breakout Show, TV Show: Drama, and Ed Westwick wins Choice TV: Villain
September 2008: On the cover of Entertainment Weekly
13. September 1st, 2008 – Gossip Girl season 2 premieres with some of the best CB scenes
14. September 1st, 2008 – They ran into eachother on the street in Summer Kind of Wonderful
15. September 1st, 2008 – ‘Three words, eight letters, say it and I’m yours’
16. September 15th, 2008 – ‘Then why are you still holding my hand?’ in the Dark Night
17. October 8th, 2008 – Ed & Leighton at the Gossip Girl Press Conference
18. October 20th, 2008 – Scheming against Vanessa in Chuck in Real Life
19. October 27th, 2008 – Done with the games and schemes.. Neither of them is ready to say those 3 words in Pret-A-Poor J
20. December 1st, 2008 – ‘What do we have?’ ‘We have tonight’ in it’s a Wonderful Lie
21. December 8th, 2008 – Blair tells Chuck she loves him for the first time in O Brother, Where Bart Thou?
22. December 8th, 2008 – Chuck finds Blair for comfort after his father’s funeral
23. January 5th, 2009 – Blair cares for Chuck and gets him to step down of the edge of the rooftop in Realm of the Basses
24. March 23, 2009 – This is not the Blair Chuck wants in the Grandfather
25. April 27th, 2009 – Scheming against Gabriel in Southern Gentlemen prefer Blondes
26. April 27th, 2009 – Waking up in the limo together
27. May 4th, 2009 – Chuck sets Blair free because he loves her but he can’t make her happy in the Wrath of Con
28. May 11th, 2009 – Chuck makes sure that Blair has the perfect prom in Valley Girls
29. May 18th, 2009 – The Goodbye Gossip Girl, probably one of my favorite episodes ever. In this scene Blair tries Chuck to tell her how he really feels.
30. May 18th, 2009 – And finally the moment we all have been waiting for… Chuck says ‘I love youtoo’ to Blair!
31. September, 2009 – On the cover of Elle Korea and the amazingly beautiful photoshoot
31. September 14th, 2009 – Season 3 premiere, Reversals of Fortune – He is not Chuck Bass without her
32. September 21st, 2009 – Chuck takes Blair to NYU in the Freshman
33. September 21st, 2009 – Chuck is okay now that Blair is with him
34. September 28th, 2009 – The Lost Boy – What is not to love about the CB scenes from this episode? Love all of them! Scheming against each other at the auction
35. September 28th, 2009 – And this one, when Chuck buys the Empire and shows it to Blair
36. October 12th, 2009 – Dancing at Rufus and Lily’s Wedding in Rufus Getting Married after yet another plot against Georgina.
37. October 26th, 2009 – Chuck and Blair make up after their fight in How to Succeed in Bassness
38. November 2, 2009 – Chuck being supportive of Blair in the Grandfather Part II
39. November 9, 2009 – Chuck and Blair dance at Cotillion after Chuck helped fix things between Blair and Serena in They Shoot Humphrey’s, Don’t They?
40. November 30, 2009 – Blair and Chuck are supposed to go to Paris but Chuck wants to stay in NY for Nate. One of the reasons she loves him aaaah.
41. December 7, 2009 – The Debarted. Another great Chuck and Blair episode with tons of moments. My favorite is the final one in the hospital.
‘You’re not like that anymore. You’re strong. You carry people. You carry me. You’re becoming a man in a way that your father never was. Come. Let’s say goodbye.’
42. January 12th, 2010 – Ed & Leighton together at the You Know You Want It Publication Celebration for Eric Daman
43. March 8, 2010 – Blair tells Chuck she loves him and that she will always be his family in the Hurt Locket. (Looking at the dates now, can’t believe there was a three month hiatus in season 3!)
44. March 15, 2010 – Love how Blair stands by Chuck during the whole ‘mother’ debacle in the Lady Vanished
45. March 29, 2010 – Going to war together against Jack in the Empire Strikes Jack
46. April 12, 2010 – Sad but beautiful scene between Chuck and Blair, ending things at Dorota’s wedding in the Unblairable Lightness of Being
47. May 3rd, 2010 – Chuck gets Blair into Colombia in It’s a Dad, Dad, Dad World
48. May 10th, 2010 – Scheming together again to take William VanderWoodsen down in Ex-Husbands and Wives
49. May 10th, 2010 – Chuck will be waiting on top of the Empire State Building for Blair.
50. May 17th, 2010 – Blair decided to come to the Empire State Building but she was late because Dorota went into labour. She went to Chuck’s to find him. They make up for only a few short moments….
51. September 20th, 2010 – At the train station in Paris in Double Identity. Great scene
52. October 25th, 2010 – After their war against each other, Chuck and Blair decide it’s time for a truce in Easy J
53. November 1st, 2010 – I think War of the Roses is also a great episode for Chuck and Blair. Look how much they hate each other now.
54. November 8th, 2010 – This scene is hilarious. Serena talking to Blair while Chuck is under the covers In Juliet Doesn’t Live Here Anymore
55. November 8th, 2010 – Sex in the limo. They’ve come full circle.
56. November 8th, 2010 – Taking down Juliet.
57. November 8th, 2010 – Chuck and Blair decide they are friends.
58. November 15th, 2010 – Chuck tells Blair he loves her in the Witches of Bushwick.
59. November 15th, 2010 – Chuck and Blair are revealed again to the world.
60. November 15th, 2010 – Chuck and Blair love each other but they can’t be together right now.
61. November 29th, 2010 – Chuck can’t be friends with Blair right now. They need to be on their own for a little while in Gaslit.
62. November 29th, 2010 – ‘Just because we can’t friends, doesn’t mean we aren’t.’
63. February 7, 2011 – Chuck and Blair need each others help in Panic Roommate
64. May 16th, 2011 – Chuck saves Blair from Russell Thorpe in the Wrong Goodbye.
65. May 16th, 2011 – Chuck and Blair at the Bar Mitzvah and hooking up later.
66. May 16th, 2011 – This really was the Wrong Goodbye, but I love scene anyway because of how amazing Ed & Leighton are in this scene.
Blair: I will always love you.
Chuck: I will always love you.
67. October 10th, 2011 – Blair tells Chuck she is pregnant with Louis child. She didn’t want him to hear it from someone else in Jewel of Denial.
68. October 17th, 2011 – On their way to the VDW Building. Just a nice little moment in Memoirs of an Invisible Dan
69. November 7th, 2011 – Chuck apologizes to Blair in I am Number Nine.
70. November 14th, 2011 – Chuck and Blair at the duck pond. Blair doesn’t believe Chuck is a good guy in The Big Sleep No More (We all knew he was ;))
71. November 14th, 2011 – Chuck and Blair kiss again, even if it’s part of a scheme.
72. November 21st, 2011 – Blair realises Chuck has been a good person all this time in All the Pretty Sources.
73. November 28th, 2011 – Chuck only wants Blair to be happy. He is sorry it couldn’t be with him in Rhodes to Perdition
74. December 5th, 2011 – Chuck will love Blair’s baby as much as he loves her. They should be together in Riding in Town Cars with Boys
75. December 5th, 2011 – Chuck and Blair in the limo. Chuck is all Blair ever wanted.
76. January 16th, 2012 – Blair tells Chuck that she loves him, even though they can’t be together in the End of the Affair?
77. January 16th, 2012 – Blair tells Chuck that she loves him, even though they can’t be together. This time he isn’t in a coma. Chuck doesn’t stop until he finds the real truth.
78. January 30th, 2012 – Chuck doesn’t want Blair to marry Louis in G.G. the 100th episode. Blair still loves Chuck.
79. February 6th, 2012 – Blair and Chuck need to be equals first before they can be together in the Back Up Dan.
80. April 9th, 2012 – Blair finds out about Chuck paying the dowry. He did not want Blair to know. He just wanted her to be free in It Girl Interrupted.
81. April 27th, 2012 – Ed and Leighton at the Harry Winston Opening in China.
82. April 30th, 2012 – Blair schemes with Chuck against Diana Payne and Jack for old times sake in Raiders of the Lost Art.
83. April 30th, 2012 - Arriving at the house and continue to scheme.
84. April 30th, 2012 – Blair discovered something and she thinks Chuck needs to go back into the house.
85. May 7th, 2012 – Blair asks Chuck is he is okay after the whole thing in The Fugitives.
86. May 7th, 2012 – Blair is helping Chuck while she should be at another meeting…
87. May 14th, 2012 – Blair tells Chuck she wants to be with him in The Return of the Ring.
88. May 14th, 2012 – Blair is all in this time..
89. October 8th, 2012 – Chuck and Blair hook up in Monaco and make a pact in Gone Maybe Gone
90. October 8th, 2012 – Talking about their pact to be together eventually in the limo.
91. November 5th, 2012 – Trying to find out all about Lady Alexander in Portrait of a Lady Alexander.
92. November 12th, 2012 – Blair needs them to be together in Monstrous Ball
93. November 26th, 2012 – Blair’s goals are achieved, but Chuck’s aren’t in Save the Last Chance
94. December 3rd, 2012 – Blair has been very supportive of Chuck trying to take down Bart Bass, and at the end Chuck asks Blair to help him destroy his dad in It’s Really Complicated
95. December 10th, 2012 – Blair doesn’t want Chuck to leave in the Revengers
Comments are closed.